ell, just think about the world a decade ago. Wonder how we came so far to the era of Driverless cars, medical diagnosis facial recognition technology etc. Top companies are using machine learning and analytical skills in much more exciting ways and making our lives simpler.
- Google - Google Maps to predict the time and traffic
- Facebook - for face recognition
- Uber - Analysis of time from source to destination
Few examples where Machine Learning is helping to ease our day to day activities:
- A machine learning system could be trained on email messages to differentiate between spam and non-spam messages and classify them in different folders.
- If we need to identify a particular image or find out the image of your pet dog from other dogs, we use Machine Learning.
- To find out whether the next transaction will be a fraud or not we use Machine Learning.
It's the right time to get started with Machine Learning and start creating models which will predict the future.